More about Chris Butler
Marketing Consultant at The Marketing Studio
The Marketing Studio is owned and operated by Chris Butler who has over 20 years experience in business and event promotion. As well as his own freelance contract projects, Chris has had many years experience working for and running businesses in the real market place and understands the difficulties faced today.
Chris has worked for some high-profile companies in New Zealand and Australia in sales and marketing roles. Chris has had hands on experience in all forms of media and has been at the coalface in the evolution of the industry from traditional media through to digital and e-commerce marketing.
Chris has owned and operated his own successful marketing consultancy business for 10 years now and has assisted businesses throughout the country with planning and strategy. The rapid growth and expansion of Chris’s own businesses over the years is fair testimonial that he is capable of walking the talk.
Some of his projects have included:
- Current Chairman of "Uniquely Nelson".
- Event Marketing and Management for Bikefest Nelson (NZ).
- Event Marketing and Management for Nelson Harness Racing Club (NZ).
- Media Management Services for Tasman Makos (NZ).
- Initiator of the Smokefree Stage Challenge Youth Arts Performance Competition in Nelson (NZ).
- Promotions/ Programmes Co-ordinator for Fresh FM (NZ) - now a Trust Board member.
- Promotions Manager for Fifeshire FM Broadcasters Ltd (NZ).
- Co-ordinator of the 2003 “Instyle Custom Homes Magazine” Home & Leisure Show in Bunbury (AUS).
- Joint Co-ordinator of the 2005 & 2006 Rotary Radio Auctions Bunbury WA (AUS) (over $65,000 raised).
- Sales & Marketing Manager of First Housing Centre & Jaxon Home (AUS). 100 homes built per year.
- Manager of Intelligent Homes (AUS).
Talk to Chris about your Marketing Strategy and make sure you are on the right track.